Are you having a tough time letting go of your ‘I Can-Do-It-Myself’ moxie?
I’m an independent, free-spirited person who has always struggled with asking for help. Maybe it’s because I’m the baby. Maybe it’s because I’m just FIESTY…I really don’t know.
But in the past few years, I’ve learned to ask for help. I had to in order to have a family life, expand my business and empty my many ‘when I have time’ piles!
I knew I had to ask for help so I could grow at the rate I wanted AND keep my sanity!
I asked for help, I paid for help and I put it into ACTION FAST.
Are you still busy trying to do everything yourself?
If you’re still trying to do EVERYTHING yourself with your business, I bet:
- You have many To-Do-When-I-Have-Time piles.
- You do your own bookkeeping (and poorly at that).
- You have no boundaries and OFTEN work at night and on weekends.
- Marketing is one of the last things on your list.
- Your new client base is growing s – l – o – w – e – r than molasses.
Uh-oh! You’re in the I-Can-Do-It-Myself Zone.
Listen. Your strategy is going to wear you out, constrict your income, frustrate your friends and family and probably help you go broke.
You know I call ‘em like I see ‘em.
Instead you need to:
- Outsource the piddly stuff that’s pulling your attention from the big stuff.
- Create strategic alliances so you can grow your business.
- Develop on-going systems to put your marketing on auto-pilot and stop the cash flow nightmare.
- Have an expert in your corner that you can regularly ask for advice.
I want you to see things clearly. I want you to succeed. So don’t you think it’s about time you gave up the ‘I-Can-Do-It-Myself’ strategy?
I thought so.