Welcome to Trade Show Inspiration, where you can share in my love for marketing, design + trade show spaces. I hope you become inspired to take your booth space up a notch!
This week’s inspiration is from Gina & Ryan Photography.
…They knew what they wanted it to feel like, smell like, look like, and sound like… they knew which textures, materials, and colors they wanted to incorporate…and they knew that they wanted airy simplicity.
Here’s the “Making Our Bridal Show Booth” breakdown from Gina & Ryan Photography:
- Inspirational Textures|Materials|Colors: wood grain, succulent greens, fresh whites, softness, cotton, recycled/upcycled anythings.
- Feel: welcoming, warm, airy, homey, clean, fresh, simplicity.
- Scent: fresh cotton candles
- Sounds: Trevor Hall, Melody Gardot, Owen, Donavon Frankenreiter, City and Colour, Good Old War.
- Goal: A honest reflection of us and our brand by utilizing sustainable methods and recycled materials.
And the gorgeous outcome:
It’s simple, welcoming, and very much ‘them’, which is exactly what they were going for!