We did a review and pulled out the top 20 posts of 2014. This was fun to see which were the most popular posts (based on pageviews from our Google Analytics) and the clear favorites (topics, ideas, strategies, etc.) to keep doing! Are you ready to see the results?
20. Our interview with Pinterest Influencer Alex Evjen of A.V.E. Styles was amazing!
19. You were interested in how we grew this blog in just one year and how you could grow your online business too.
17. This how to find your personal brand style was very popular.
16. These DIY donut marketing favors were oh-so-yummy + made by so many.
15. About pages tell a lot about you and your business, these 7 tips to creating an effective about page were read often!
14. You couldn’t get enough of these display prop ideas!
13. Online marketing is oh-so-important to many of you. We knew before this post was written, it would become a favorite. (And the glitter pants were a fave too!)
12. Our behind the making of a brand Pinup Girl Pastries & Coffee Co client was very insightful.
11. How to drive traffic to your site using Pinterest was very Pin-teresting AND Pin-worthy.
10. We were brutally honest about the 7 marketing mistakes businesses must avoid – many needed this reality check…that’s what BFF’s are for!
9. This spicy jalapeno burger slider recipe with 5 product photography tips was also a big hit on Facebook and Pinterest.
8. A lot of you started Instagram accounts and wanted to know how to grow your Instagram followers fast. We received a ton of emails – clearly you were not alone in this journey!
7. Building authentic relationships with clients is important to us…and to you too!
6. Did you make this diy photo light box for great product shots?
5. These trade show handouts not only worked, but were fun too.
4. Our trade show inspiration posts are HUGE and this one with the giant diy paper flowers was seen AND read by many.
3. You sure do love interviews from other successful entrepreneurs and this one with Sarah Macklem of The Yellow Cape Cod is the most read interview to date!
2. These free modern chic printable gift tag designs for Christmas were our runner up post for the year. Yeah – we love them too!
1. The top post of the year was our 12+ logo design trends of 2014-2015. Interesting fact: We have a lot of fellow graphic designers following us too!
It’s important to your business to know what is working and what is not. And what is working, do more of it! This is strategic marketing!!!
Take a look at your 2014 – then expand on your successes and abandon anything that wasn’t or isn’t working.
Thank you SO much for all of your support, readership and love in 2014. Cheers to 2015! Love you guys a ton!!! Tana – Your Marketing BFF