10-Minute Marketing is a quick, marketing strategy you can start doing immediately. This is a way for you to start taking ACTION towards marketing your business with just 10 minutes of your time!
SECRET PINTEREST INFLUENCER LIST
Objective: Find 5 influencers (people and/or businesses), then secretly ‘stalk’ them on Pinterest.
A great way to market and grow your business is to watch others who you like and admire and see what they’re doing right…so you can learn from them, be inspired and pattern after. Plus, it’s a lot easier, cheaper and fun than figuring it all out on your own.
Type of influencers to find?
– People within your niche that rock at what you do! Watch how their audience/followers interact (and why), look at what seems to be working for them and what isn’t. And then think how you can do something similar.
– People outside of your niche that are rocking it! You can learn a lot from them and repeat it in your own business.
– Competitors. You should always know what your competition is up to – it’s just smart business!
HOW TO DO IT
1. Find and list 5 influencers you’d like to secretly watch and learn from.
2. Go to Pinterest. Create a SECRET BOARD – only you can see these boards (unless you invite others to see them too)
3. Select Pins from your list of influencers – either directly from Pinterest or pin an image from their website.
You should be able to come up with 5 pretty easily. Add more if you haven’t used up your 10-minutes. As you can see from my image above – I stalk 9 people/businesses! (And why I stalk them, haha).
Note: Try to keep your list to 15 or less influencers – too many can be overwhelming and you don’t really have time to study closely that many people.