Do you have an Event coming up? Tradeshow? Looking to do a Walking Billboard? If so, I’ve got a super easy and fun way to make your very own custom logo T-shirt…and I made this one using The Restyle Group logo for less than $10!
Here are the steps to making your own logo T-shirt out of freezer paper.
1. I took The Restyle Group logo, enlarged it and printed it out. If you don’t have design software (I used Adobe Photoshop), you can take your logo to a local printer and have them enlarge it for you.
2. After I printed the image on regular paper, I taped it to the matte side of the freezer paper and used an xacto knife to cut out the black area. (Note: You can find freezer paper at just about any grocery store).
3. I ironed the freezer paper onto my fabric – glossy side down.
4. I used a fluorescent pink dimensional fabric paint (craft supply store $2.97) that matched the existing logo color.
5. Place a piece of cardboard (I used the top of a pizza takeout box) inside your shirt to keep the paint from bleeding through onto the back of the shirt.
6. Then dab the paint onto the fabric until it’s completely covered.
7. Dry with a blow dryer for 30 seconds.
8. Lift freezer paper off when done blow-drying.
9. Let it dry for 24-48 hours and then it’s ready to wash.
Voila! A custom logo T-shirt – a great way to get your brand out there so everyone can see it.